Friday, May 8, 2009

Waterhorse

Finally, the long awaited day is here! I can bathe my kids in the tub together!!! Audrey's been sitting up for awhile and now she can hold her own in the tub with Ezra. Here's the obligatory bath picture: I never knew a spine could be so flexible. Disturbing, really. This is Ezra pretending to be a horse. It usually entertains both him and me. Audrey was content to suck on a washcloth and play with bath toys. She suffered a fair amount of splashing but pulled through. Isn't she lucky to have an older brother to toughen her up? I really hope Audrey doesn't whine too much. I'm not real good with whining.

3 comments:

DeAnne said...

Man, I can't believe how fast these little kids grow! What a couple of cuties :)

Crystyne said...

I love being able to stick both kids in the bath at the same time. Just wait, the funest times in the bath are yet to come

Jeff, Rebekah, Chloe, and Wyatt said...

I was just thinking the other day how much easier it will be when I can put them both in the bath together! You have such cute kids!