I have sadly realized that this blog is all about my kids. It is true, they are the most interesting people in my life and every thing they do is so amazing. Maybe someday I'll have other things to talk about, but until then...
Here are some pictures of Audrey crawling.
The Approach:
This picture shows the fierce determination and drive
she has to begin crawling at 6 1/2 months.
Crazy Crawling on All Fours
She's been working on this for awhile now. On Friday she crawled for the first time. Corey got home from work and she was so excited she crawled towards him. It's still hit or miss whether she gets those legs and arms going together, but she'll get it figured out pretty quick.
On another note, our ward Father-Son campout was last weekend. I think I hurt Corey's feelings by pushing him out the door. Ezra had a good time with Dad and I had a great time having the house to myself once Audrey went to sleep.
Saturday we trekked to Costco with my friend Julie and her youngest. It was fun going shopping with just the babies. I enjoy living in a small town except for the lack of shopping. It's an hour and a half drive to Costco which makes for a long day for the kids. I only go a few times a month so it was fun to go with another mom. We filled two shopping carts and one of those orange flatbed carts. People were driving by with looks on their faces, I could tell what they were thinking. But we fit it all in our car, with two carseats. That's woman power!!!!!
3 comments:
I too, was thinking the other day that my blog is ALL about the kids, and nothing about me, what I'm doing, thinking, feeling. I am going to try to write more about me, while still keeping up on what the kids are up to.
Sarah- Audrey is adoreable! She looks just like you! It's ok that your blog is about your kids. As moms, what else do we have to talk about?
I actually think Audrey looks more like Corey...but that's not why I think she's so cute! I just wanna smooch her all over :) She definitely has her daddy's muscles, huh? I think you've got a couple of future athletes on your hands. Nice job on the headband too, so cute!
Post a Comment