Monday, July 4, 2011

Lovely Ladies

Last week the lovely ladies at church threw me a fabulous baby shower. When Sue approached me about it, I felt a little silly. You know, third baby, we already have stuff for a girl, yadda yadda. But I've learned never to turn down a party and after awhile I started looking forward to it. I really appreciate the support, and it almost means more this time than before. It was a fun evening with amazing food, delightful company, and thoughtful gifts. In addition to a wardrobe of super cute outfits, I was given some beautiful handmade gifts. Thank you ladies, you made me feel so special!

39 weeks.
The talented Emily (who took these pictures and helped me with the zig zag pillow) with daughter Pearce. Gotcha, Sue!

I will miss working with the Young Women. Tammy with her mother, April. And Sarah, as cute as can be.

I wish I had talent like this! An signed copy of original artwork and and a poem from Marie.

2 comments:

Erin said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!! I never look that cute! Baby #3 is a piece of cake!

Sue said...

Fun pix of a fun evening. Thanks for giving us a reason to celebrate!