Friday, July 8, 2011

Going Diaperless

I was pretty sure Audrey would potty train before baby #3 came along, because she showed a lot of interest in the potty from a young age. A couple months ago I made peace that we would have two in diapers, at least for a little while. Then about 2 weeks ago, Audrey had a breakthrough! At home, she does the whole thing by herself- and skipped over the potty seat quickly. We're still working on potty training on outings, but I have been amazed by her initiative. This is the first time in 4 1/2 years we have been diaper free...I've enjoyed these past few weeks! Way to go, Audrey girl!!

1 comment:

Crystyne said...

Isn't it great being diaperless? We were diaperless for about 5 months before Shiloh came and that was the first time in a little over 5 years that we were.