Monday, March 21, 2011

Random Silliness

I love this crazy kid.
Last night at dinner:
Corey: "Mom dropped the pear."
Ezra: "It pear-shooted."
Me: "It parachuted? What?!"
orey: "Good one, Ezra."
This afternoon while trying to clean out the
playroom metamorphing into a family room:
Ezra asked what I was doing and I told him I was throwing some garbage away. He looked into the bag and asked why I was throwing books away. (They were books we used at church with teachings from different prophets, who served as presidents of the church through the years. I have never reread any of them, have you?)
"But Mom, you can't throw those away! They're to help us remember the prophets!"
Yikes, I didn't know he'd even recognize any of them.... I did feel a little guilty throwing them away but without a basement or even a garage, where can I put all this "extra" stuff?

1 comment:

DeAnne said...

hahaha. he's a sharp one, that ezra! and if it makes you feel any better, i chucked a bunch of those books too. i even throw out old ensign's. you can find just about anything online anyways.