Thursday, March 3, 2011

I looked out the window and what did I see?

Audrey on top of the snow drift where the snow slides off the roof!

She is so Corey's daughter. Future mountaineering partner. While Audrey was climbing, Ezra was excavating a comfy hole. That kid's snow shovel turned out to be a good buy, even if he did more digging than shoveling. Little snowbunny Honestly, this snow is driving me nuts but it's fun to see the kids get so excited. I don't mind that they play outside for an hour and come in happy and mellow.
This is the first place I've been able to send the kids out to play by themselves. In Newport, we didn't have any landscaping and a good drop off in the front and Ezra was still young. In Forks, we had a huge backyard but no fence and I didn't feel that comfortable with the neighborhood to let him play unsupervised. Now that we have a fence to keep the kids from the busy street in the front, I can let them out and watch them from the many windows facing the backyard. I absolutely love that about this house.

No comments: