Saturday, April 11, 2009
Real. Big. Fish.
We took our raft out on her maiden voyage last week. As everyone knows, doing things with kids is extremely interesting. Ezra was hyped up (paranoid mom worried he would go overboard) Audrey did NOT like her life jacket one bit, and the only other boat on the lake left shortly after we arrived.
I don't know why, but I always want to start laughing whenever we get one on the line. It's a strange reaction, but it's just so exciting/sad/comical. On one hand, I feel for the poor fish. But it is just hilarious how excited we get. I have to confess, I was thinking "we spent how much money on this boat?" But it was worth it when Corey landed the 21" rainbow trout. So, we had fish for dinner that night and it wasn't bad. Way to go, honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
isn't Corey a stud? :)
Post a Comment