epHow beautiful the world is. Happy to connect with you guys. Saw your blog address on facebook and took a look. We have one too if you want to look. ourbubbleworld@blogspot.com
Hi Sarah! Just wanted to leave you a comment so you'd know I checked out your blog! =) I thought it was funny when I looked back at some of your older posts and you said that one of your dreams is to have a baby in the water since you find a bath to be so relaxing! Amen to that! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! And thank you so much for the yummy dinner!
That's so crazy... you really live at and have to been to all the places from Twilight! I'm in the middle of the last book now, so it's still fresh on my mind. Very addicting series. I'll be glad when it's over and I can get back to real life! It would fun to visit you and go see all the places from the books. Gosh, so weird... I talk and think about it like it was real - like a historical documentary or something.
3 comments:
epHow beautiful the world is. Happy to connect with you guys. Saw your blog address on facebook and took a look. We have one too if you want to look. ourbubbleworld@blogspot.com
Hi Sarah! Just wanted to leave you a comment so you'd know I checked out your blog! =) I thought it was funny when I looked back at some of your older posts and you said that one of your dreams is to have a baby in the water since you find a bath to be so relaxing! Amen to that! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! And thank you so much for the yummy dinner!
That's so crazy... you really live at and have to been to all the places from Twilight! I'm in the middle of the last book now, so it's still fresh on my mind. Very addicting series. I'll be glad when it's over and I can get back to real life! It would fun to visit you and go see all the places from the books. Gosh, so weird... I talk and think about it like it was real - like a historical documentary or something.
Post a Comment