Saturday, April 11, 2009

A few weeks ago we journeyed down to the sunny Tri Cities to visit DeAnne, Justin, & Katelyn. We toured a hospital, shopped, cooked up some real good food, played with kids, and just hung out. Seems like no matter what we do, we have fun. We also got babysitting (first time leaving Audrey) and went to the temple. I had gone to the open house before the Columbia River Basin Temple was dedicated, which was the same year I was baptized. So it was sort of special getting to go in. We also got to see Travis, Tabetha, and their kiddoes. Check out these cuties.

Sophie, Ezra, & Kate

Isaac and Audrey. He has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen.

Happy birthday, Sophie!

I just love this picture of Katelyn

What do babies dream about?

The last one is my favorite. Next, the kids and I drove to Spokane while Justin gave Corey (and the new boat trailer) a ride home. We also had dinner with Corey's parents, Dean and Joyce. I love having both sets of grandparents only a few miles from each other.

Ezra never falls asleep like this for me.

got my hair done

We stayed a few days longer than we had planned thanks to the spring storm that hit Snoqualmie. Dad and Kathy were good sports and did not kick us out. The kids (and I) were a little grumpy and overtired. Thanks, you guys.

2 comments:

DeAnne said...

I love these pictures!! And WAY CUTE hair, by the way :)

chelsea mckell said...

Your new 'do is gorgeous! Love it. And it was neat seeing pics of yours and DeAnne's kid together - that must have been so fun!