Saturday, November 5, 2011

Family Pictures

 A month ago our talented friend Emily took family pictures.  I have long admired her photography and was excited to see these beautiful pictures.  I thought I'd share a few of my favorites. 
 Claire at 13 weeks












In case you're wondering, Ezra had to go to the bathroom...sigh...
I love the pictures of Ezra and Audrey hugging so when they're teenagers I can tell them they did like each other at one time!
Thank you, Emily!

5 comments:

Erin said...

What a beautiful family!! Your kids are so grown up!!

Emily C said...

I love your new blog design. Very sleek and chic. :-)
I'm so happy you like the pictures! You have a very beautiful family so really I have a feeling any pictures would look wonderful. Missed you guys yesterday and church - did we miss anything good?? We should get together this week.

DeAnne said...

the blog design is so you! love the pictures! i want one!!!

Sarah said...

Erin- thank you, I can say the same thing about your kiddos!

Emily- your blog design really showcases your pictures, it inspired the new look. I hope all went well Sunday, we were sick (again!) so we didn't go either. We're on the mend now, I'd love to get together, I'll give you a call.

DeAnne- You betcha! I'd be happy to oblige!

chelsea mckell said...

Lovelovelove them! Your family is absolutely beautiful.