
Last Saturday I drove to town to go shoe shopping while Corey took the kids to Lavendar Lake. Audrey landed her first fish, a 13 inch rainbow! She was a very proud girl.

That was the only fish they caught that day. Ezra was disappointed and wanted to catch one too but it was a cold day.

The library in town in small but wonderful. Every week they have storytime for the kids and we usually go. There aren't many kids where we go to church so this has been great for the kids. Ezra discovered the non-fiction section and has been getting books on dinosaurs, sharks, and volcanos. With great reluctance I helped him make a volcano out of flour and he had fun making the ash "erupt." More mess than I like, but he loved it. I bought some old fashioned rootbeer in the glass bottle so we can do the traditional volcano with baking soda and vinegar.
I signed him up for preschool at a co-op in town. It's three mornings a week from 8:30-11:30. I've heard good things about the program and the teacher, so I'm excited. It will be interesting helping him get ready that early with our little sweetpea, but he will really enjoy being in preschool again.
I have to admit, it's still hard for me to believe we will have a brand new baby in two months. It's coming up fast! I think I'm still processing...has anyone else felt this way? With each pregnancy before, it seemed like life would be changing in a big way. I am excited for this little girl and I've tried to enjoy it since it will likely be our last. There isn't too much to do, apart from painting a few rooms and getting the baby gear out, which is nice. Maybe a few projects are in order. Anybody know what I mean?
No comments:
Post a Comment