Leavenworth...Clarkston...White Salmon...Republic...Port Townsend...Sedro-Woolley. What do these places all have in common?
I've checked out all of these places to see if Corey should try to transfer there. And I have a couple new ones to add to the list: Ellensburg and Cle Elum. We were all set to go to Sedro when a posting came out for Ellensburg. Corey called the Chief and got the go-ahead to put in for Ellensburg while keeping Sedro-Woolley as a back up in case someone with more seniority puts in for Ellensburg as well. It is challenging not being able to simply pick a place to live, but at least we do have the option to move when stations open up, and I'm really thankful Corey has a good, dependable job.
I feel like I've explored a good part of Washington and how to case out a town. Driving long distances with two small children is not the best part, but the drive over to Ellensburg was worth it and we visited DeAnne and Justin in Tri-Cities for a week. While we were there, I did an impromptu shoot with Alaina. She is such a good natured little gal, although she wants to join her sibling and cousins in the action.

So... we'll be moving to Sedro-Woolley Sept. 13 or to Ellensburg after that. Either way, we're moving, and the only thing I've done is to print out a moving checklist!
1 comment:
Yikes! Sept.13 isn't very far away... we are going to miss you guys!! =( But I am happy for you because I know how much you've wanted to get further east, and hopefully we will be on your heels! Wow, you've taken some beautiful pictures with that new equipment!
Post a Comment