While I haven't been doing much blogging, I have been taking a lot of pictures. The morning after the new lens came, I dolled up the kiddoes and started snapping away. Audrey's still in the ham phase but Ezra would rather play. She's a willing little model and quite photogenic, if her mother may say so herself!
Can I say how much I am loving this lens? This is what I've always, always wanted to do with a camera. I could work a little more on creativity, maybe try some props, but that will come in time. As well as Photoshop. I have a feeling that could consume a lot of time.
So many hobbies....
I got one okay picture of Ezra.
Corey left early Monday morning for scout camp. While he's been on vacation babysitting teenage boys, I've been trying to keep the kids occupied. Monday night we went for ice cream and to the beach. Today we spent the day at our friend Rebekah's and enjoyed the 88 degree weather.

This is our first taste of summer heat (it's been in the 50's and 60's.) Yea for summer!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment