Monday, March 15, 2010

Community Helpers

Today, Corey visited Ezra's preschool class as a part of their "Community Helpers" unit.

He talked about his job as a Fish and Wildlife Officer and about the life cycle of salmon. I enjoyed watching Ezra at his preschool. His teachers are amazing- those kids were so attentive. If only Ezra would listen to me that well!

Audrey liked going to preschool too. Anytime she's with "big" kids, she's happy.
Ezra was so excited to have his dad come to preschool. On the wall I saw the picture of him that said "When I grow up, I want to be a policeman." Just like Dad.

3 comments:

DeAnne said...

That is very cool. I bet Corey was just in heaven.

Crystyne said...

Yeah I bet Corey was in heaven. Nothing better than a son who wants to be like their dad.

Erin said...

That is so sweet. How fun!