Friday, November 6, 2009

One Year Ago

One year ago, Audrey joined our family.

What was life like before we were four? It feels like she has been a part of our family for so long, yet I can still remember her as our brand new baby.

It was a wonderful birth. She was so beautiful, pink and chubby. My huge squeal was captured on video when Corey announced she was a girl. Love at first sight. I'll always remember that moment.

As a newborn, Audrey loved being close to us. She still does today.

Determined. Captivating. Will not be ignored.

Knows how to charm strangers.

Audrey at 1:44 p.m October 22, 2009

Exactly one year old

2 comments:

Crystyne said...

I think seeing your new baby for the first time, whether it's the first baby or the sixth, is something every mom will always remember.

DeAnne said...

Wow, this year has gone by so fast. Who says we aren't living life in the fast lane? I remember that day too. She looked so beautiful and healthy...more like she was a month old or so :) What a happy day!