Sunday, July 12, 2009

It has happened.

My son ate more than me at breakfast today. I'm not a huge breakfast eater, but still. On the other end of things, Ezra used his potty chair for the first time. I took a picture but I won't post it here, don't worry! Now if only we can get a repeat....

4 comments:

DeAnne said...

Good job Ezra! He'll do it! Don't you worry :)

Crystyne said...

Why not post the picture? I posted a picture of Mason sitting by the toilet with his first poop! And yes, some thought it was nasty, but Mason was super proud of himself and I wanted him to know that I was super proud of him too.

Jeff, Rebekah, Chloe, and Wyatt said...

Yay for Ezra! Hope to see you soon- we have had a lot of company and also been traveling a bit ourselves...

chelsea mckell said...

If my child ever out-ate me for any meal, there would be a real problem! Then again, I do have a girl... maybe little boys are bigger eaters!

ps... Time for a blog update!! I wanna see more pics of your adorable little ones!