This Christmas, Corey gave me a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer. I've wanted a mixer for a long time but figured it would be a few years before I would get one, so it was a fun surprise. So far I have made cookies, pizza dough, mashed potatoes, and pretzels. It really makes a difference having good tools to work with and it's fun to pretend I'm a chef or something. There's a video from Auntie Anne's that I watched that shows how they twist their pretzels. I couldn't quite get it, but I had a lot of fun. Ezra was content to roll his dough into a snake and play with it. They were heavenly right out of the oven and I finally got to use the Pampered Chef caramel sprinkles I got a year ago.
caramel sprinkles?! Never heard of them - but I want them! seriously, I think your pretzels look professional. And your little boy... adorable "flour" child :) (I'm cheesy, I know)
3 comments:
I know what you mean, about having the right tools.
those look so delicious!
caramel sprinkles?! Never heard of them - but I want them! seriously, I think your pretzels look professional. And your little boy... adorable "flour" child :)
(I'm cheesy, I know)
Post a Comment