Saturday, January 31, 2009
Hat Girl
I feel silly doing so many posts in one day, but yesterday was the first time in a week that Audrey took a nap on her own. I think she's going through the 3 month growth spurt and has needed me to lay down with her for naps. Ezra never did that, so it's something new to me. Oh well, you know I won't complain about getting a nap!
Audrey had her checkup the other day and she's a hefty 14.8 lbs. She's in the 95% for her weight and height.
We were given a box of clothes and I had a great time going through it. They were from an officer Corey works with and his daughter is 15 years old, it was like a blast from the past. There was a windbreaker (remember those?) that looked a lot like one I wore. Amazingly they were in great condition. And we had some fun with the hats...
The sweater Audrey's wearing is from the box.
Gotta love the Elvis lip!
The closest I got to a smile.
She looks like a Puritan baby dosen't she?
Future snowbunny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Audrey looks so different! I totally agree with you they do just keep getting cuter!!
don't feel silly doing a bunch of posts in one day. it was so fun to read. first of all, i just love how involved corey gets in the blogging process. second, i was laughing my butt off at that picture of you guys from the "past". sarah, you can't even look ugly when you try! ezra and audrey are so darn cute, i can't stand it! just yesterday i brought up the forks road trip idea and justin got all snippety and said we need to go to newport and work on the house. bah humbug! if only we had two cars...
Post a Comment