Quite a bit of my day is spent holding my sweet, precious little girl. As a result, I have been watching more t.v. than is good for me (I can feel my brain rotting away.) My favorite channel to watch is DIY and this afternoon I started looking around my house. Since we moved in three weeks before Audrey was born, it's taken a while to set up house. Suddenly, I couldn't take it anymore!!! The clutter and mayhem were driving me nuts. I jumped off the couch, strapped Audrey in my Ergo baby carrier and away we went. Next time, I'll wait until Ezra's asleep before messing with his stuff.
Before:
And now...
Order. Beauty. Organization.
At least until Ezra wakes up tomorrow morning...
In other news, we enjoyed our Christmas even though we missed our families. We also had a white Christmas (very unusual for Forks) and have had snow on the ground for the last two weeks. (Extremely unusual.) Usually snow melts the same day here. It's been entertaining watching the Seattle news channels and the reaction to the weather there.
This week I played with Ezra's hair.
Well, that's the mega-update. More later when my child is not crying!
2 comments:
You are one busy lady! baby hair makeovers, house makeovers, CANDYTRAINS (so cute, never seen those before)....
great update.
I love the makeovers! I'm not so sure about that fish though. I'm pretty sure I can promise Justin I will never cook a fish that he catches..if that ever happened.
I am pretty bummed out that there isn't a picture of Audrey on this post. :) Just wait til this weekend. I will be taking a lot of pictures.
Post a Comment