I love Sundays because it's dress-up day for Audrey. I have had a lot of fun dressing her up and lucky for me, she's a good sport about it. It has been interesting comparing having a baby boy and a baby girl. I have noticed that she coos and smiles more than Ezra did at this age. Ezra was an exceptionally mellow kid, and Audrey's happy as long as she gets what she wants. The last post was made while Corey was holding Audrey. She was crying and staring at me, no joke! When I crawled into bed and snuggled her next to me, she stopped crying instantly. Funny girl, she definatly knows what she wants (and how to get it!)
Audrey dosen't have 27 dresses, but between borrowing dresses from cousins, gifts from grandparents, and the dresses I've found secondhand, she does have a rather silly amount of dress-up clothes. The pink dress at the top was her Christmas dress. We bought it new and Corey balked at the price tag, but it was too cute to pass up. Too much fun!!!
3 comments:
(big squeal of excitement!) i'm going to pretend this post was just for me. i am always wanting more pictures of Audrey. i love all her cute little dresses. you always dressed Ezra up very nicely though, too. two days! TWO DAYS!
Actually, this post was just for you, I just forgot to put that in there! And you know what? I'll see you TOMORROW!!! Yahooooo!
i totally know whatcha mean - I have way too much fun dressing my girl up. Too bad she ISNT a good sport about it... rarely will she leave a headband on. Or bows. Or socks. I bet if she had her way, she'd be naked all the time.
I LOVE the santa outfit!! And the bow with the purple flowers. So precious.
Post a Comment