Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Madness!

So how many of you have seen Twilight yet? Corey and I are going to see the movie next week and I'm pretty dang excited. In celebration, I want to post some pictures from my new hometown of Forks.

Like the books portray, it rains a lot here. This pregnant picture of me shows the 5' (yes, feet) that had fallen so far. The average annual rainfall is 120", or 10'.

This has been dubbed "the Cullen's house." (It's really a bed & breakfast)

Bella's truck, parked outside of the Forks Timber Museum
The very ancient (1920's) H.S.
There are Twilight tours where they take fans to these sights. A new store opened up that sells all things Twilight.
Pretty cool, huh? We do have a guest bedroom and we love visitors!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Last night, we looked at the rain gauge again and it's now almost 7'.

Patsfield Family Photos said...

Sarah you are so cute, thanks for sharing!

DeAnne said...

i saw the movie last night and will not say a word until you see it.