Corey says: Ezra loves being a big brother and help his parents take care of little sister. He thinks it's great to hold Audrey and help change her diapers. She likes Ezra too.
Sarah says: Ezra has adjusted better than I expected. He is a pretty good helper (handing me a diaper or pacifier) and is gentle for the most part (he likes kissing her on the head) but I can tell when he's not so excited to have a little sister. We drove to Port Angeles earlier this week and Audrey was crying. Ezra looked at her and said, "Audrey, no crying." This wasn't said in a comforting voice, but rather matter-of-factly. Other things Ezra has said lately: "Oh, I see." (after we explained something to him.) "Hey, kid." (directed toward another child he saw at Costco.) followed, inevitably by "what'reyadoin'?" "Hey, kid, what'reyadoin'?"
1 comment:
so cute!
Post a Comment