Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Our New Babysitter

Last week I brought Claire outside while I did some much needed weeding in the garden. When I came back to check on her, I saw that she was in good hands. Later that afternoon, he spent time with his other kiddos. Does this make up for all the other mischief this dog has done?

The trash, usually dragged into the living room. We bought a carpet scrubber this week to clean up the poopy newborn diapers he rubbed into the carpet. The reason why I never posted about our new pet- I wasn't sure if he was going to stick around or not. A month after we adopted him from the humane society, he tore up our couch. We were gone for only an hour... If it was up to me... he wouldn't be here. Fortunately for him, he has several defenders. Right now, he is an outside dog. That poopy diaper trick was the last straw for me. Getting a dog was Corey's idea but I pretty much picked Wyatt. He is housebroken and really good with the kids which were my two requirements. Love those lips!
Busy hands Corey found a tree frog on our patio table (way to go, Fish and Wildlife guy!) and Ezra was so excited. He still talks about how Chloe, his friend from Forks, had frogs in the pond at her house. He wants to turn the turtle sandbox into a pond for frogs. Count your lucky stars, frog, you were released back into the wild!

3 comments:

Crystyne said...

You are WAY more brave than me Sarah! I would never allow an animal in my house, or my yard for that matter.

DeAnne said...

Crystyne, you CAN'T allow an animal in your house! Anyways, those pictures of Wyatt and the kids are adorable. He's such a sweet dog, even if he is naughty :)

Sarah said...

Well we all know how Crystyne feels about dogs! Hahahaha. And DeAnne, you're right, Wyatt is a very sweet dog.