******
This time we're doing things a little differently. Move in, get pregnant before the month's out. Corey just reminded me that like with Ezra, we still have a lot of work to do on this house. Right now our backyard is a giant mud pit. The kids love it. I've given up on mopping until it dries out. So landscaping the backyard is on the to-do list this spring/summer.
Hence, the lame lack of blogging. Now that I'm halfway through this pregnancy and we're mostly moved in, I will joyfully anounce- we are pregnant! And we decided to find out the gender of the baby!
It's a...
girl!!!
girl!!!(Really, can't you tell?!?)
I'm happy that Audrey will have a sister, I'm really glad that I have one. I think it's a special relationship. Ezra's maintained this baby would be a girl from the get-go and is excited to teach this baby about dragons since he's had pretty good luck with teaching Audrey.
So much better than that "is she, or is she not?" stage.
4 comments:
Congradulations on the baby girl! So exciting! You look so cute, you always have the perfect pregnant tummys.
Congratulations!!! 3 kids is a piece of cake!! I'm so excited for you to have another girl. I'm secretly hoping my next one is a girl. I need more pink at home!!
Congratulations! That is really exciting!
yay! So excited to see that you are having another girl! I've always thought it would be fun to find out the gender the third time around (for a change)! You look beautiful! I guess I've never seen you pregnant. We must have met after Audrey was born, I think I was hugely prego when we met. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment