Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rainy Day Fun

Living were we do, we have a lot of rainy days. The nice part is it's really mild here so on nice days (like today) we can walk to the park. On the other hand, we spend a lot of time inside. Many days I'm racking my brains for things to keep two young kids busy. I admit this is not my favorite part of parenting. I had a flash of inspiration and picked up some junk food cereal. Added some string, and voila! A necklace he can eat. And I got to play some more with the camera, so I was happy, too. So...what simple inside things do your kids enjoy?
Ezra and his new skill: closing one eye.

1 comment:

DeAnne said...

Love Ezra's new eye trick. I'm excited to see your new camera. I also hate that part of parenting and am no good at it..which is why Katelyn watches annoying shows like Barney..over and over and over. I'm so lame!